Auto repair in Caboolture, Car AC repair in Caboolture, Clutch repairs in Caboolture, Car battery replacement Caboolture, radiator repairs Caboolture, Logbook servicing in Caboolture, Vehicle inspections in Caboolture, Car brake repair in Caboolture
1. If you are experiencing cabin temperature higher than normal.
2. When compressor starts then loud noise comes.
3. Clutch of compressor not moving easily.
1. Clutch becomes soft while pressing
2. Slipping while pressing
3. Problem while shifting gear
Noise comes while pressing clutch
1. If engine is starring slow
2. Dim light and other electrical issues
1. Engine overheating
2. Coolant leaking under the vehicle
3. Fluid Discoloration: Coolant is generally of light color if it is getting rusty dark color then there is something wrong somewhere.
1. Squealing, squeaking or Grinding sound when you apply brake
2. Wobbling or vibration when you apply brake
3. Brake warning light